Thursday, March 20, 2014

The end of my 1st week

Well here I am at the end of Week 1... I made it and didn't die. Every muscle I have hurts and I haven't had sugar in so long that I can actually taste it in other foods so much that peanut butter tastes like chocolate. But I did it and sitting here right now I am feeling pretty fricking amazing! Everything inside and out feels great!

At the beginning of the week i set a few silent goals for myself.

- Eat clean all week and eat at least 5 times a day and get as close to my caloric goals as possible at the end of each day.

- Slowly ween myself onto a different diet and make small changes at a time

- Quit smoking (I have had a super hard time quitting)  I am so excited!! Have not had a single cigarette since Sunday! The longest I have ever gone!!

- Drink at least a gallon of water a day I am pretty darn close

- Commit to all my work outs every day no excuses

- Have at least 2% loss in body fat (I measure myself tomorrow)

I made it through about 45 minutes of my work out today but I know I can do better than that. I am hoping by the end of next week I will be able to go a full hour or at least an additional ten minutes, as well as be completely  on my competition diet or really really close to it.
       Ever wonder about competing? The media shows the glamorous part but you ever wonder what really goes on during a bikini competition? Read to find out:The good, the bad, and the ugly! #ifbbpro #teambombshell #bikini

Well that is it for tonight! Weigh in and Measurements tomorrow!!!

xoxo Kaila

No comments:

Post a Comment