Saturday, March 22, 2014

Week 2 Day 1

Oh man did I feel the burn today! Yoga was a sweaty experience and lots of tricep work and then coming home and doing about another 30-40 minutes of leg work. Today was also my daughters birthday and I used it as a cheat day. I did really good :) I had a piece of pizza and 3 french fries and a large salad, as well as a sliver of delicious chocolate cake with raspberry filling....mmmmmmm.... its in the fridge and its still calling my name and I am trying my darnest not to think about it!

It all tasted delicious and it seriously took everything I had not to dig in for more! Which is why when I found this quote I had to share because this is how I am feeling right now! 
#fitness #motivation

Right now I want to eat myself sick with pizza and cake but what I want most is to keep working my ass of for this because I am fricking doing it! I have never been motivated like this before! I find myself asking why I never started sooner, but I guess when the timing is right it is right. This week instead of keeping my goals silent I have decided that I am going to post my weekly goals on here so I can hold myself accountable. 

- Lose 2% in body fat
- Meal plan ahead and eat on time this whole week
- Do all my work outs for the week
- Push my limits
- Wean myself completely to competition diet (by Friday)


Thats my plan for the week. I am going to get up early tomorrow and sit down and plan out my meals for the next week then head off to the grocery. I will post a follow up tomorrow with what my diet for the week will look like :)

xoxo Kaila

No comments:

Post a Comment