Sunday, March 16, 2014

Day 1 Photos!!

Alrighty as promised I am posting my Day 1 photos today! I am so proud of these pictures! I had taken some of myself at the beginning of the year (not going to show until this whole thing is over) but the progress I have made since January 2nd to now is just so exciting!!! I have never seen my body look this good and I am giving myself one hell of a pat on the back!



So here they are :) I cannot wait to take these pictures again at the end of the month and check my progress!!

Today I learned that the hardest part about competing is not the work outs... but the nutrition side of it. It is broken down to a serious science and it is actually difficult to meal prep and plan in the beginning. Not to mention the fact that my weekends are so busy right now that I didn't even make it to the grocery store this weekend. With that being said I know that I am going to be challenged with my food tomorrow :( Dang! My plan is to wake up early and actually eat breakfast at home. I am trying to decide wither I should wake up and run in the morning or if I should run when I get home tomorrow. I'm thinking in the morning because my nights are kind of hectic and that takes one more thing off my list of things I need to do tomorrow night.

Today I did 2 rounds of this work out video and whooped my ass. I also went on a really long walk today on a rough terrain.

I had a 2 parts whites 1 part whole egg and turkey sausage omelet this morning for breakfast, a protein shake with a banana for lunch, home made baked corn chips and guacamole for a snack and a 6 oz piece of corned beef and cabbage and a yummy salad for dinner.

I am so excited I cant wait until I compete!!!

xoxo Kaila

No comments:

Post a Comment