Monday, March 17, 2014

Day 3!!

So I didn't wake up as early as I wanted to today but today was my easy day. I just needed to run 2 miles and tomorrow I get a rest day. My shins kind of hurt :( so running today was a little rough but I did it! Also my hammies are sore as hell... gotta love the warrior dead lifts!

I stayed pretty on point with my nutrition today. I had a slice of 7 grain bread toasted with a tbs of peanut butter with a whole banana on top. I had a large salad that had olives, red onions, mushrooms, cucumber, and fat free Italian dressing. For snacks I had coconut Greek yogurt with almond slivers and dark chocolate pieces and a hard boiled egg.

I made a yummy dinner tonight! Healthy No Boil Lasagna with about 3 cups of mixed greens and 2 table spoons of fat free Cesar dressing.

I am also drinking a ridiculous amount of water!

Have a great night!!


xoxo Kaila

No comments:

Post a Comment