Friday, March 14, 2014

Oh my gosh I am so excited!!

Okay so I have been seeing and reading a TON of blogs about these amazing women who have logged their crazy time getting up on that stage! I have got to tell ya I am completely inspired by these women! So I have decided hey... what the heck... maybe I will give it a shot.

I have had probably 5 blogs over the years that I have tried to get going and haven't found something that I can be passionate about to keep it going long enough to do anything with it. So I have decided to share this journey with you in hopes that it will work out.It's kind of crazy that I am going to do this, I mean like I am not the type of person who gets lean and tan and then gets up on stage in a bikini but my why is a whole lot more important to me.

 Why have I decided to do this?

 Like a lot of things in my life I always half start things then never finish. Sadly my fitness life is very much like my blogging habits. I get going and really push for a month or so then I go back to the way I was... even now as I sit here and type this I have literally gone 2 weeks without working out and I was on a good track for a while. My excuse is that I am enjoying my last few days of freedom before I undergo a crazy rigorous 12 weeks of training.

 But like I said... hey... what the heck... maybe I will give it a shot.

Even if I don't make it to that stage so long as I try with everything I have I will be proud of the person that I will become. I am excited to compete and I and glad that I am sharing with who ever you are. Who really reads the first post on a blog anyway.

 I'm in it to win it! I start this Saturday March 15, 2014 and the competition is on June 7th. Exactly 12 weeks away! So here is my training plan as of now because I have no idea what I am doing I am going to be following my inspiration Melissa Bender Fitness and I will be following her work out plan for the first month and decide where to go from there. I am using My Fitness Pal for my nutrition tracking and meal planning, a good friend showed it to me and I think its a wonderful tool!

 My daily calorie intake will be 1600 calories with no more than 120 grams of carbs, 53 grams of fat, 160 grams of protein, 2300 grams of sodium, and 49 grams of sugar. I am 5'1" and weigh 135lbs and have 35% body fat. My goal is to get down to 125lbs and have only 15% body fat.

I will post my "before" pictures soon!

 xoxo Kaila

No comments:

Post a Comment