Thursday, March 27, 2014

Holy Cheat Meal

So these last few days have been crazy! I am in the process of moving so everything has gone coo-coo...

Last night my daughter had her first T-Ball game and it was freezing out there! Poor baby started crying because she was so cold. After the game my mother in-law offered to take us out to dinner and I ended up getting some fish tacos and was talked into a Margarita :) I have been trying not to drink any alcohol while in training and so far I have been a good girl but just could not pass up the deliciousness of my favorite Mexican foods and drinks :) it was a great cheat meal but looks like I wont be having of those yummy enchiladas I made the other night.

My diet other than that has been pretty on point today I am excited to weigh in this weekend and see where I am at.

I also started practicing posing... for any of you who think that its easy... let me tell you, those girls make it look like a cinch but that is hard hard stuff! I walked around in bikini and my 5-6 inch shoes and got my walk and poses going. Number one it is hard as hell to hit your back poses and keep balance, Number two its hard as hell to get your routine down, Number 3 its hard as hell to shave said routine to 10 seconds and remember to smile and flex and smile and that is hard hard work! I was actually shocked. I totally thought that posing would be a piece of cake for me since I am naturally a good dancer and I wear heels every day for work... I was wrong! Now I know when they say that posing is a work out in itself they were not kidding my calves were on fire by the time I was done. I plan on adding about 30 minutes each day to practice so that way I am awesome by the end of all this.

This morning I made my yummy (kind of) egg white pancake. Is not the best tasting thing in the whole world but sacrifices need to be made :)   I like to put a tablespoon of peanut butter and sugar free strawberry preserves on top.
You can find the recipe here.

So that is pretty much it for the day, I have a lot more packing to do, hopefully I will be in to my new house by this weekend. I also have to be up early to get my crazy work out in since I wont have time tomorrow evening. Yay!!! Oh and I have also decided to compete in the Ms. Silverstate Tattoo Convention. Winner gets $500! I have been wanting to do it for the past few years and I think this year I am ready! If I win I will be using the money for my bikini competition. Ms. Silverstate is on May 3rd :-)

Have a lovely evening everyone!

xoxo Kaila 

No comments:

Post a Comment