Friday, March 21, 2014

Week 1 Progress!!

Ohmygosh!!! I have never seen my body like this!!!! I am so pumped for the results!! It makes every meal, mile, plank and mountain climbers (hate those the most by the way) completely worth it. And I must say that I am exuding extreme self control. In the last 2 days I was tempted with frozen yogurt at yogurt beach and a company hosted lunch today that was olive garden lasagna with bread sticks and salad. I turned down the yogurt and brought my own chicken and brown rice to eat instead of the lasagna, but I did eat the salad... and a ton of it  :) Tomorrow is my daughters birthday so I will also be tempted to eat cake and pizza. Which I will in fact do... I will have one slice of pizza and a hugemoungous salad and a sliver of cake :) that way my daughter feels like I am enjoying her party.

So here are my one week results:

Day 1:                  End of Week 1:
135lbs                     134lbs


I also lost an inch in my hips but did not lose any of my body fat percentage maybe by this time next week. I am loving the results I have been seeing so far! What do you think?






I am excited for these pictures and I cant believe that's even my body that I am looking at right there! Tomorrow is the beginning of Week 2 and it starts out with a bang! Yoga first thing in the morning then leg day :( I want those sexy legs! I had my significant other take a picture of my booty so I could see what it looked like and although those buns are starting to look nice I still have a long way to go! 

I will check back in tomorrow!! Off to go watch a movie with my better half :)

xoxo Kaila 

4 comments:

  1. Way to go! Keep up the great work!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!!! You are my first official comment!! You have me all giddy over here :) Thanks for your encouragement!!

      Delete
  2. Congrats! Your whole world is about to change. Be sure to keep positive people around you, and look for daily motivation. My best friend dropped 70 pounds for her first comp and motivated me to compete. I am excited to watch your journey. Stay strong!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! Is positive people like you who keep me going! Thank you for your kind words!

      Delete